For the ASGNC’s starting this coming week.
For Tracy as she is dealing with the starting of the ASGNC’s and the JYC’s.
For the Hallelujah Harvest Fair Evangelistic Outreach on October 30th.
JYC’s new start date is Friday, November 5th (original plan was Friday, October 15th).
The following clubs started this past week:
- Combined Club: Shelton Park, Thoroughgood, Pembroke & Norview
- Combined Club: Point O’View & Indian Lakes
- Combined Club: Granby & Suburban Park Club
Pray for the successful launch of the following ASGNC’s:
Centerville (only club in person)
Team Leader: Pastor James Varner
Start Date: 10/26
Douglass Park (virtual club)-combined with Lakeview
Team Leader: Thomas Reese
Start Date: 10/27
Lakeview (virtual club)-combined with Douglass Park
Team Leader: Lynn Parker
Start Date: 10/27
Greenbrier Intermediate (virtual club)
Team Leader: Ellen Brady
Start Date: 11/3
Pray for a revival throughout our nation.
Pray daily for opportunities to witness.
Continued prayers for those still left in Afghanistan.
Prayers for those dealing with our Southern Border.
Prayers for the possible ASGNC’s on the Eastern Shore.
Ongoing Personal Prayer Request:
Ammie Kinsey-Team Leader Doing well, continued prayer for healing while battling cancer.
Pray for the son-in-law of one of the volunteers who was waiting (Still waiting as of 5-12-21) on a visa to China. He and his wife received their visas but not their children. They are all here in the states seeking clear direction from God.
Pray for Alyssa (Robin Berns daughter ), a doctor in New York helping COVID-19 patients.
James Green, released by the doctor (Pray for a complete recovery, 8-11-21).
Prayer that Stephen Tyndall’s cancer will continue to shrink.
Tracy’s gums to heal and gum graft to be successful (One year for healing).
Al Grills as he continues chemo and radiation therapy.
Pray for Truman and Marilyn Close as Truman (On our Tidewater CEF committee) has Parkinson’s.
STANDING PRAYER REQUESTS:
Tidewater CEF Committee:
A permanent part time helper with flexible hours to assist Tracy Williams.
Someone to take over the treasurer position.
New committee members.
District Team Leaders Prayer Requests:
- Pray for new sponsors to support new clubs.
- Pray for schools to allow clubs to return so that we can have face to face clubs.
- Pray for Corporate Landing and Rosemont Forest clubs as they are plan to combine clubs and are looking for a facility to hold their club as they would like to meet face to face.
- Pray for more volunteers to help in the GNC.
- Pray for an interpreter for the Corporate Landing Club.
- Power of the Holy Spirit (Zech. 4:6).
- Bayside Baptist to sponsor Hermitage Elementary.
- Discover Church to start a virtual club at Hickory Elementary.
- More unchurched kids to go to sponsoring churches.
- Fruitful Evangelistic Outreach- CEF table Oct. 30th, 2021.
- London Bridge Baptist to sponsor ASGNC.
- Pray that Metropolitan Baptist Church will sponsor an ASGNC in the local area in the near future.
- Successful recruitment of children for GNC.
- Pray that the Principal will allow registration forms to be distributed at LVES.
- Pray that parents will complete registration forms for Douglas Park Elementary School (DPES) students’ participation in online club.
- Pray for the churches and schools that are targeted for expansion (new clubs): Sherwood Forest, Crossroads, Willard Model and Little Creek Elementary Schools .
Prayers and Praises from the Prayer Coordinators of each ASGNC or school combination
As we receive the Prayers and Praises from the prayer coordinators they will be posted. Since the clubs have not started yet and if you are a designated prayer coordinator, you can send to me any prayer requests that you may want to post.
VC- Virtual Club
IPC-In Person Club
PC- Prayer Coordinator
Greenbrier Intermediate VC
The procedure to clear a blockage for another friend on October 1 was successful, so he did not have to undergo surgery. His wife’s surgery is scheduled for Oct. 7th.
Praise! The volunteer experiencing double vision was able to see her regular opthamologist who was able to diagnose her problem. It will correct itself over time (4-12 weeks). Please continue to pray for her eyes as she awaits God’s healing.
My friend did have her scheduled cancer surgery last week. Pray for her and wisdom for the doctors who are treating her.
“And they devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.”(Acts 2:42)
In Acts, probably written by Luke we are encouraged to fellowship with other believers in: learning from God’s word, sharing our provision from the Lord and corporate prayer.
Yours in Christ,