From Nimyah Pulley,
Please pray for Mrs. Connie Smith as she lost her mother she had been caring for last Wednesday. I haven’t spoken to her yet, but I know it has taken a toll on her overall health.
Continue to pray for the Patrick Family
Tidewater Chapter Requests as we restart GNC’s this coming week:
- Some of the clubs are having technology difficulties. Please pray for resolution-technical issues will be resolved.
- Children to stay engaged in clubs, and volunteers to be energized and have ideas to encourage student participation. Children are having spring fever, so it has been more challenging for Team Leaders to keep the focus of the students.
Ongoing Personal Prayer Requests:
Ammie Kinsey-Team Leader Prayer for healing while battling cancer.
Pray for the son-in-law of one of the volunteers who was waiting (Still waiting as of 3-21-21) on a visa to China. He and his wife received their visas but not their children. They are all here in the states seeking clear direction from God.
Hankins family-Continued prayer for Melissa and Rebecca’s ongoing recovery.
Pray for Alyssa (Robin Berns daughter ), a doctor in New York helping COVID-19 patients.
James Green, pray for complete recovery from surgery.
Pray for Stephen Tyndall’s full recovery from brain surgery and for the success of his future treatments.
Suzi with Granby and Suburban Park will now have her cataract surgery on April 6th.
Tracy’s gums to heal and gum graft to be successful.
STANDING PRAYER REQUESTS:
Tidewater CEF Committee:
A part time helper for Tracy Williams.
Prayer for Tracy as she prepares for CYIA this summer.
Someone to take over the treasurer position.
New committee members.
District Team Leaders Prayer Requests:
- God’s wisdom in reaching out to the clubbers and their families at this time.
- God’s anointing on those teaching the children the gospel message and that the children will realize God’s power and His love for them through the lessons taught.
- The Lord will give us wisdom in learning how to use Zoom efficiently in teaching the clubs.
- Parents will be open to allow their children to be a part of the Virtual Good News Clubs so that more children will attend the clubs and hear the gospel message.
- More volunteers to help with the Luxford GNC.
- God’s awakening for all.
- Unchurched children from the club will attend the sponsoring church, Calvary.
- Power of the Holy Spirit (Zech. 4:6).
- Three more volunteers from Discover church for Hickory.
- Principal of Cooke Elementary to say yes to ASGNC.
- More unchurched kids to go to sponsoring churches.
- Trinity church oceanfront to sponsor Cooke Elementary.
- Pray for three to five new volunteers for Hermitage Elementary.
- Pray for the Foley family as they deal will a water leak and mold.
- Pray that parents will encourage kids to complete Quiet Time sheets and return.
- Pray that children will be able to focus and participate without external distractions.
- Pray that our two literature distribution students will be able to join us on line.
- Wisdom in club scheduling as students return to classrooms March 15th on a staggered schedule.
- Pray that I stay connected with the leaders that are not currently involved in virtual GNC. Would LOVE them to rejoin us in the fall.
- Pray for a team leader for Granby Elementary once we return to on site.
- Pray for two leaders who are experiencing significant health issues.
- Thankful for new teen leader these past three weeks!! CYIA?? Sending her info.
Team Leaders, Prayer Coordinators, Volunteers and Children Prayer Requests:
- Greenbriar ASGNC prayer requests:
Brianna – Pray for all people.
Julian- Pray for his aunt who had surgery on Thursday.
Kaelyn – Pray for her friend who is sick.
Gabby – for her and her sister.
Elaine – Pray that everyone who needs the vaccine will be able to get it.
Terry- Pray for a friend who is having a very hard time dealing with the death of his wife.
Pray for a child who is experiencing anxiety issues at school.
- Lakeview Elementary:
Jayden & Akira- pray for their Mom & Dad.
Akira – Pray for my uncle Cameron.
Sybil- Pray for her Mother and Father
Zaydan – Pray for his friends and family.
Keyasia- Pray for Mom.
Gwen Green- Pray for the Lord to send firth more laborers to “Go and make disciples of all nations”
Pray for the Lord to place a hedge of protection (spiritual and physical) Over our GNC students,
Lynn- Pray for niece’s husband, Van who has cancer.
Pray for continued healing for Bro. James Green (Volunteer), and physical strength and grace for his wife.
Bettie-Pray that Bettie will feel better.
Velma-Pray that our students will learn to love the Lord God with all their heart, soul, mind and strength.
Pray for unsaved family members and those with serious health issues.
Pray for God to watch over and protect students.
Pray for the spiritual growth of students.
Pray for good attendance at our meetings.
Pray for God’s spirit to guide us, teach us during our time of preparation and presentation as we share with the students.
- Norfolk Highlands:
Isabel and Julia – Pray for Uncle Mike, who hurt his knee, for healing
Pray for grandmother who is having back pain.
Joel and Katouri – Keep the virus away.
Katouri- Pray for this mean old virus to go away.
Praying for our kids to open their hearts to accept Jesus as Savior.
Praying for the children to return to clubs.
Pray that everyone will wear a mask and stay socially distanced to stop the spread of the virus
- Kilby Shores:
Rebekah Wise. Prayer for her cousin in college who is recovering from COVID.
- Point O’View, Hermitage, and Shelton Park:
More children to be motivated and attend VGNC’s from Shelton Park and Hermitage.
That the children will be faithful in attendance.
- Pembroke, Norview and Thoroughgood:
Ky-Mani Walker is considering participating in JYOU. Pray that God will open doors for JYOU.
Pray for children to call on the name of the Lord and be saved.
Pray for those that are believers to hunger and thirst to know Him more.
Pray for the children to join the virtual club on time.
Pray for no technical difficulties.
- Suburban Park & Granby:
Cora – Mom has COVID – Cora Prayed to receive Jesus- Pray for her spiritual growth.
Isaac -Great Grandmother has COVID and his Aunt has lung cancer and COVID.
Nailah-Thank you God for each day. Please help my dad come home soon.
Isaiah- Thank you God for giving me Jesus.
Linda – continued healing for Johnny from post cardiac cath. and steph.
Barb – her son was laid off and needs a job.
Pray for parents and students as students head back to the classrooms; parents having to juggle working from home, parenting as well as academics of their children.
Pray for Mr. Johnny to get better soon.
- Corporate landing/Rosemont Forest:
Mayniyah- She is being bullied at her school in Chicago, please pray for it to stop and for her protection.
Landen – that more students will join Good News Clubs.
Essynce-She could see her cousin, her Grandma feel better, her Mom to have energy and time for Essynce.
That her friend would get along with her.
Layla- her sick Grandmother to get better, cousin to be safe, everyday be great for her family.
Christopher- Healing for Grandmother’s wrist.
Pray for the Holy Spirit to draw Christopher to Jesus.
Dohnivan- Pray for his mom will stay safe as she has to return to her work place.
Jayvion- Pray all goes well with his mom’s surgery next month.
Fritz brothers- Pray their baby sister grows up healthy and strong.
- Douglass Park:
Terrence Jones: pray for the well-being of his parents.
Tamiera Jones: Continue to pray for her mom to be able to purchase a large van that will accommodate their entire family. Pray for a new home for the family
Ruby Jordan- Pray for her cousin, Emma Tyree, who is in home hospice, as she transitions to eternal life.
Samuel Smith: Pray that his injured foot will be healed.
GNC team members:
Diane Bowser: Pray for better internet service so that Zoom can come in clearly. Pray for the health of my brother who has complications from severe diabetes and leg amputation. Pray for the health of my sister and mother. Pray for more kids to join our GNC sessions. Pray for families impacted by COVID. Pray for healing for her great niece Alexandria, who has been suffering from chest pain.
Stephanie Warren: Pray for GNC clubbers and their families as they continue to cope with virtual learning and social separation from peers. Pray for her sister and family members as they recover from COVID., and for total healing without serios complications.
Connie Overton; Pray for healing of her niece Eboni who is hospitalized with heart failure.
Thomas Reese- Pray for the Asian families in Georgia that were touched by violence this past week and for the safety and peace of all Asian American citizens.
Mrs. Jones -Mom of 4 clubbers-Pray for a new home for the family
Douglas Park GNC team – Pray that more GNC clubbers will be able to participate in the program, and that all of the clubbers and their families remain safe and healthy throughout this school year.
The VGNC’s that launched:
Granby & Suburban Combined Woodstock
Luxford Corporate Landing & Rosemont Forest Combined
Douglas Norview, Pembroke & Thoroughgood Combined
Kilby Shores Hermitage, Point O’View & Shelton Park Combined
Norfolk Highlands Greenbrier Intermediate
Prayers and Praises for this week:
Pray for our Southern border states and their current situation with immigration..
Pray for a revival throughout this country with God’s intervention.
Lydia- Praise for her Uncle who is being deployed 2 months instead of 12 months. He will be able to spend time with his new baby. Also, praying for a safe deployment for him and his fellow service members.
Thankful for the ability to have a zoom club this school year and to be able to present the gospel to the children and seeing their faces each week.
Pembroke, Thoroughgood, Norview and General Participants:
Cora Prayed to receive Jesus on 1-28-21
Praise for a mom from the N/P/TH VGNC asking questions about the bible and churches to attend.
Lynn-brother and nephew recovering well from COVID.
Praise God that daughter has a new job working from home.
Praise God for His protection over daughter and for providing a good job for her son.
Brianna – thankful that she got to go back to school.
Kaelyn- Praise that she is able to attend school virtually and enjoys learning from home.
Jayvion’s mom, Alissa and his grandmothers friend, Elizabeth are feeling better and have recovered from COVID-19.
Praise for GNC teachers who are plowing new fields using Zoom.
“Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits.” (Psalm 103:2)
What are the benefits of God that you can think of? Salvation, Forgiveness, Healing, Redemption, Provision and Protection are a few.
Yours in Christ,