New Personal Prayer Requests:
Carolyn & Charles Hankins (GRVA CEF Chapter) daughters, Melissa (Kidney recipient) & Rebecca (Kidney donor) has a physical issue delaying surgery. Pray this clears up.Bruce Mengel’s (CEF State Prayer Coordinator) granddaughter (Olivia) to have heart surgery in a few weeks.
Ongoing Personal Prayer requests:
Ammie Kinsey-Team Leader Prayer for healing while battling cancer.
Thaddeus-Volunteer Prayer for recovery from triple bypass surgery and stroke.
STANDING PRAYER REQUESTS:
Tidewater CEF Committee:
A part time helper for Tracy Williams.
Someone to take over the treasurer position.
Someone to take over the recording secretary position.
District Team Leaders Prayer Requests:
- God’s protection, His provision, and His wisdom in effective ways to reach others for him during this time.
- The Lord will help us think outside the box as we plan on how to reach the children.
- Focus on what we CAN do in ministering to the children.
- Power of the Holy Spirit (Zech. 4:6)
- Three more volunteers Hickory Elementary.
- Principal of Cooke Elementary to say yes to ASGNC.
- That parents will encourage their children to participate in the on-line ZOOM ASGNC.
- That God will prick hearts of pastors/others to sponsor a club.
- That volunteers will commit to leading and participating in a club.
- Continue to stay connected with Norfolk teachers, leaders, clubbers and families.
- Continue to pray specifically for the five, 5th grade clubbers moving on to middle school.
- Please continue to pray for parents as they begin this virtual schooling adventure.
Team Leaders Prayer Requests:
- Pray for the launch of the virtual clubs.
- Pray for reaching the targeted schools through their administrations.
- Pray for parental involvement in the virtual ASGNC’s.
- Pray for all of our volunteers.
Let us be in prayer for the launch of the virtual GNC clubs in the following schools:
Granby & Suburban Combined Woodstock
Douglas Pembroke & Thoroughgood Combined
Kilby Shores Hermitage, Point O’View & Shelton Combined
Norfolk Highlands (Added) Corporate Landing & Rosemont Combined
Let us also be in prayer for other schools to follow this group with virtual clubs.
Prayers and Praises for this week:
- Pray for our President and First Lady as they battle COVID.
- Pray for God’s word to reach those struggling during this pandemic.
- Praise for CEF prayer warriors.
- Praise for God’s listening to us when we communicate with Him.
“For the word of God is quick ,and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”(Hebrews 4:12)
If we are in God’s word on a daily basis, He will through His word show us where we are headed with our thoughts and intents. There is a distinct difference between discernment and judgement.
Yours in Christ,