New Prayer requests:
Ammie Kinsey-Team Leader Prayer for healing while battling cancer.
Thaddeus-Volunteer Prayer for recovery from triple bypass surgery and stroke.
STANDING PRAYER REQUESTS:
Tidewater CEF Committee:
A part time helper for Tracy Williams.
Someone to take over the treasurer position.
Someone to take over the recording secretary position.
District Team Leaders Prayer Requests:
- God’s protection, His provision, and His wisdom in effective ways to reach others for him during this time.
- The Lord will help us think outside the box as we plan on how to reach the children.
- Focus on what we CAN do in ministering to the children.
- Power of the Holy Spirit (Zech. 4:6)
- Three more volunteers Hickory Elementary.
- Principal of Cooke Elementary to say yes to ASGNC.
- That parents will encourage their children to participate in the on-line ZOOM ASGNC.
- That God will prick hearts of pastors/others to sponsor a club.
- That volunteers will commit to leading and participating in a club.
- Continue to stay connected with Norfolk teachers, leaders, clubbers and families.
- Continue to pray specifically for the five, 5th grade clubbers moving on to middle school.
- Please continue to pray for parents as they begin this virtual schooling adventure.
Let us be in prayer for the launch of the virtual GNC clubs in the following schools:
Granby & Suburban Combined Woodstock
Lakeview Providence & Rosemont Combined
Douglas Pembroke & Thoroughgood Combined
Kilby Shores Hermitage, Point O’View & Shelton Combined
Let us also be in prayer for other schools to follow this group with virtual clubs.
Prayers and Praises for this week:
- Pray for all those participating in the virtual GNC clubs
2.Pray for the families struggling during this difficult time period in our country.
- Praise for God’s mercy and grace on our country.
- Praise for the downward trend of COVID-19 in our country.
“And the tables were the work of God, and the writing was the writing of God, graven upon the tables.” (Exodus 32:16)
“This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts and their minds will I write them” (Hebrews 10:16)
God has given us a standard, both physically on tables and spiritually in our hearts that we cannot ignore. Through God’s word our conscience and the universe that He created all point to His standard.
Yours in Christ,