Mark 10:14, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the Kingdom of God.”
Proverbs 22:6, “Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”
CEF® PRAISE AND PRAYER REQUEST
Larry and Neveah prayed to receive Jesus Christ as their personal savior at Suburban Park ASGNC to God be the Glory!!!!!!!!
Prayers answered…the following new clubs are starting. Portsmouth Public Schools is being very receptive to Child Evangelism Fellowship®. ASGNC at Douglass Park Elementary in Portsmouth will begin October 30th. ASGNC at Corporate Landing in VA Beach will begin November 6th. ASGNC at Willard Model in Norfolk will begin November 19th. Clubs are beginning throughout Tidewater with many children hearing about our Savior and some believing on Christ as their Savior. Woodstock is sponsored, working on building team. Quick Start Training was a success with 39 volunteers in attendance. Tracy’s first course through Children’s Ministry Institute is almost complete (CEF’s requirement for being director).
* Tallwood Elementary to be receptive to the ASGNC (Colonial Baptist and Atlantic Shores partnering together to sponsor). Pastor Travis Bryant has been in communication with principal.
* Trantwood Elementary has interested person, Kathleen Evans, in starting an ASGNC.
* Southeastern Elementary to be receptive especially principal, Dr. Donna Weingand, to ASGNC by First Baptist of Norfolk.
* W.T. Cooke Elementary to be open to ASGNC with either Trinity Church at the oceanfront and/or The Gathering @ Scott Memorial United Methodist
* Park Place in Norfolk to be open to ASGNC by Trinity Presbyterian Church (Pastor Jack Howell) by next year.
* Thalia Elementary to be open to ASGNC by Thalia Lynn Baptist in spring or fall 2020
* The following churches to see the vision in partnering together to sponsor a ASGNC: Cornerstone Baptist (Rev. Tim McLendon) at Sherwood Forest Elementary, Grace Bible Church, Princess Anne Plaza Baptist (Rev. Daniel MacKey), Ocean View Church (Pastor Aaron), New Covenant (Pastor Jeff Elliott), Nansemond River Baptist, Dr. Fullayter will be able to raise awareness of CEF in church and thru contacts, VBCC (Pastor Robb Esperat) and First Baptist Church of Suffolk.
* Hickory Elementary School is interested in ASGNC….trying to connect with local church, Discover Church Pastor Rob Vincent.
* The following ASGNC’s would be sponsored: Booker T. Washington and Truitt
* All clubs are well staffed as we are short workers and some clubs are looking at closing as a result (Booker T. Washington, Hermitage, Indian Lakes, Northern Shores, Truitt and Woodstock).
Shelton Park Prayer Requests
Mom’s foot is broke.
Please help Micah stay on task in the classroom.
My baby brother to come home and play.
I want it to be Halloween.
Spend time with dad.
Additional Prayer requests
Homework and schoolwork
To come up with a costume.
Norview Elementary GNC Prayer Requests of 24 October 2019
Malachi I am so thankful that I am in Good News Club
Samiyah a better life, a better heart, people to treat me better
Kaniya I wish to thank you for what you did and you keep on doing it God
Kobe I thank you for shoes, clothes and food
Amir I like God. He’s my dad
Ozaria I love God so much
Giovanni I lov my mom
Tamiyah Pray for my mom and my dad
Elijah Thank you for my life
Nesta Bless my sister
Jamia I love you God. You are nice to me.
Aidan I wish I could run faster, so fast I would be as fast as a car
Helio I pray for everything
Kymani Thank you that I’m here today, but I pray that my grama don’t die.
Princess That all of us will have a wonderful life
Camren Family, School, my toys
William A good day, Pray for my family so I am not worried at school
Favour that I have more money and a new home
Kyree God help my mom stop yelling
Taylor I want to pray that people don’t die and live a long life and no more house fires
Corey for being in school
Granby Prayer Roster 2019-20
Oct 29, 2019
Niasha (1) – God Elderlies (?)
Ryleigh (4) I get honor roll
Mary Cleara (3)- Dad (Dad passed away suddenly several years ago)
Christian (3) My club
Cora (3) –They will be better in their lesson.
JaRay (4) – My acting.
EmmaRose (3) – My Grandpa will feel better.
Autumn (2)- For a good birthday (on Nov. 8)
Athena (3) – For my headband.
Georgetown Primary’s Good News Club are as follows:
Abigail – safe travel for her Dad
Hailey – her Dad works on computers-prayers for no injuries
Dacoda – that her cousin gets better
Amber – her little brother is very humorous-she prays he stays that way
Rhilee – Dad’s business travel
Kendrick – Addacus (ongoing heart issue)
Lexie – Dad’s safety on the road with work travel
Connie – her Dad works at night
Le’Yonna – her brother is sick
Hunter – his 1st grade teacher that had the baby–he hopes she returns to school soon
Hannah – her hip has been hurting
Makkensie – her gymnastics meet
Lucas – his Mom’s procedure he was so worried about last week went well
Isaiah – thankful for God saving him
Aideyn – his sister is coming to pick him up after Good News Club
Suburban Park GNC Prayer Requests
Oct. 31, 2019
Blue Team – Juanita/Johnny
Larry I love Jesus Prayed to receive Christ
Tykecia like to play with my friends
Nevaeh Prayed to receive Christ
Rosaria I hope Halloween is great
Green Team – Karen
Jasmain my sister is having a hard time
Denver are ghost real
Elaurah I wish for a dog
Sasha my family
Camron me and my friends to always get along
Nailah I am thankful for my family
Orange Team- Lisa/Darlene
Ariyana I love being here. Thank you
Dior I wish I could fly
Ashleigh Everybody be safe at trick or treat
Red Team – Beth/Va
Mikya my aunt(?not sure)
Ziemere my baby is sick
Terry Mrs. W…
Yellow Team – Ted/Ann
IsaiahI want to have a great school year
Ellie to help me feel better
Kayson help me with homework
Mahoganie I love God and my family
Providence Elementary Good News Club Prayer Requests
Hello Prayer Partners,
I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful Fall day! Please continue to pray for each of these children to call on the name of the Lord and be saved and growth for those who know Him.
Jahmer: have a good week
Maria: Grandma’s health
Lincoln: Cousin with disability
Savannah: Mom’s surgery
Sakura: Mom’s back is hurting
Ben: Grandpa to make it safely to Ohio
Skylar; Heel feels better
Mia: Mom’s knee and Dad’s leg
Kalae: 16 year old dog breathing really hard
Molina: Yaya (Grandma)
Alexandra: Mom has a good day
Jenesis: Step Dad, Roger
Camilla: Grandma knee surgery
Noah C.: Cousin David doesn’t go to prison
Sandi Siler: nerve pain in face
Praise: Hope Eckerd new volunteer (volunteers in two clubs)
Continued prayer for new volunteers
Fairfield Elementary Good News Club, October 29, 2019
God is good! He sent 8 new children to GNC this week. We now have 50 students enrolled!
Children’s “God Can” Prayer Requests:
Leader’s Prayer Request
Julie- Good health, wisdom for doctors to know why she is in pain and how to help her.
Sharon- peace and strength
Sallie- Grateful for the comforting peace from God amongst the fiery darts being thrown at our family. Prayers for Stephen’s job, Erin’s emotional struggles, that Matthew’s new medication will not cause negative side effects, and Evelyn and Adam’s school related stuff.
Praying we will have sufficient staff at Club each week to serve and minister to the children.
Praying specifically for at least two new volunteers to join our team to serve as Grade Level Shepherds and/or assist wherever needed.
Thank you for praying!
“The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.” Psalms19:7
In Christ Alone,
Malachi I am so than
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
Gmail virus scanners are temporarily unavailable
– The attached files haven’t been scanned for viruses. Download these files at your own risk.